Frequently Asked Questions about your stay at The Mill House
We will hold the property for you for 7 days, allowing you time to complete the Booking Form and pay the 40% deposit. Payments can be made by cheque made payable to Holidays 2 Remember, bank transfer or credit card (payment by credit card incurs a 1.5% charge) or debit card (payment by debit card incurs a 0.5% charge).
Bookings for The Mill House during the summer season (Easter to October) start at 3 pm and finish at 10 am on Saturdays. Mid-week bookings and short breaks with flexible arrival and departure days and times can be arranged during the winter season (October to Easter).
The Mill House is thoroughly cleaned between bookings, however, we would kindly ask that holidaymakers leave it tidy with all the items returned to the place in which they were found on arrival and to leave the property promptly at 10 am to allow time for us to prepare the property for the next guests arriving at 3 pm.
Two weeks before your holiday, we will send you detailed directions to your holiday home and ferry tickets (if booked by us). Arrangements are made for you to receive the keys to The Mill House when you arrive.
No – please bring along a mobile phone.
Bed linen is provided and beds will be made up before your arrival.
Towels are provided but please bring your own beach towels.
Pets are welcome by arrangement. Please bring your pet’s bedding. Pets should not be allowed on the furniture or to foul the property/garden or be left unattended in the property. A charge is made of £25 per pet per week. Please enter your pet’s details on the Booking Form.
Yes, there is a £200 security deposit. The security deposit is fully refundable and is returned to you within 14 working days after the end of your holiday providing no loss or damage has occurred, no exceptional amount of cleaning is required and everything is in order.
The Mill House has a cot, highchair and stair gates for visitors with young families. Please bring your own linen and bed covers for the cot.
The Mill House, Mill Lane, Brighstone, Isle of Wight, PO30 4BU. For directions, click here.
Please find outlined below information we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to The Mill House regardless of whether your life is affected in some way by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
• Enquiries and reservations may be made by phone or email.
• Directions to The Mill House can be found on our website.
• We have a large parking area at the rear of the property accessed via a wooden
five-bar gate from Mill Lane.
• Entrance to the property from the carpark is by way of three stone steps to the
garden, then a cobbled pathway to the rear enclosed porch and then two steps up
in through the rear door.
• Floors are tiled or exposed floorboards with rugs.
• All corridors and public areas are well lit.
• All doors/corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs.
• The ground floor shower room has a small corner toilet (not fitted with grabrails).
• The fire alarms are electronic buzzers and do not have flashing lights.
• There is ample movable seating in this room, all with arms.
• A twin bedroom is located on the ground floor with small WC/Shower room
opposite (step in shower cubicle)
• We do not have adapted bathrooms and grab rails are not in the bedrooms.
• There is no lift to take guests to the first floor.
• There is ample movable seating in the dining room, lounge and kitchen.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can in our Access Statement. However, we welcome your feedback to continuously improve on the information we provide. If you require further assistance, please call: 07860 631 631.