The Mill House, Mill Lane, Brighstone, Isle of Wight, PO30 4BU. For directions, click here.
Please find outlined below information we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to The Mill House regardless of whether your life is affected in some way by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
• Enquiries and reservations may be made by phone or email.
• Directions to The Mill House can be found on our website.
• We have a large parking area at the rear of the property accessed via a wooden
five-bar gate from Mill Lane.
• Entrance to the property from the carpark is by way of three stone steps to the
garden, then a cobbled pathway to the rear enclosed porch and then two steps up
in through the rear door.
• Floors are tiled or exposed floorboards with rugs.
• All corridors and public areas are well lit.
• All doors/corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs.
• The ground floor shower room has a small corner toilet (not fitted with grabrails).
• The fire alarms are electronic buzzers and do not have flashing lights.
• There is ample movable seating in this room, all with arms.
• A twin bedroom is located on the ground floor with small WC/Shower room
opposite (step in shower cubicle)
• We do not have adapted bathrooms and grab rails are not in the bedrooms.
• There is no lift to take guests to the first floor.
• There is ample movable seating in the dining room, lounge and kitchen.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can in our Access Statement. However, we welcome your feedback to continuously improve on the information we provide. If you require further assistance, please call: 07860 631 631.